Thursday, July 17, 2008

It's a Girl!

We had our ultrasound last week. I was so sure it would be a boy, but we couldn't be more excited to be having a little girl. It was exciting to see her kicking and flopping around. The doctor says she's healthy and perfect!

Look at that beautiful spine! Can you tell I've been taking my folic acid?

The doctor couldn't get a good shot of her face, since she kept putting her chin down or her hands up. We did get pictures of both her little hands open. She even gave us a thumb's up!

4 comments:

Seth Ollerton said...

Yep, that spine definitely looks like Chris' and those hands look so much like Autumn's. K, I'm being stupid but I can't wait for Mia to have a locker partner.

SKO

carilarkins said...

She looks like a she and you are right, that spine does look great. I've got a package of pink things in the mail. We can't wait!

Jenna Holm said...

Wahoo! Good job guys!

Katie Smith - I Want to be a Super Teacher said...

Congrats, congrats. Have you thought of any girl names that you're willing to share? We're excited to see more pics soon (111 days will be here before you know it!)