Thursday, November 12, 2009

My Chigurh babe

"Call it, friendo!" I have had a couple of comments about Chris's Halloween costume, so I guess I need to post a few pics. He was Anton Chigurh from the movie No Country for Old Men (a scary movie I do not recommend). He grabbed Grandma's old oxygen tank from the garage, bought a red tube and borrowed some gadget from my dad to fix to the end of the tube (it ended up looking pretty authentic and kind of freaked me out). I cut up a wig and Voila! We went to a Halloween party where upwards of two people actually "got it." Either way, Chris and I had a pretty good laugh putting it all together.
I was a witch. I know, boring.

3 comments:

Hone Family as in Ryan and Ashley said...

The first time I saw this pic of Chris I couldn't stop laughing. Ryan had told me about it, but I had no idea how amazing he actually looked until I saw the picture! Very creative and VERY creepy!

Leah said...

THAT IS AWESOME! Way freaky movie. Colby loves it!

Newty said...

Scariest movie villian of all time and Chris looks just like him. "Call it"