Monday, May 24, 2010

Happy Mama

For Mother's Day, Chris surprised me with a new bike (and basket). I told him right away that the bike would be useless without a trailer for Maren, so he quickly got one and hooked it up. I love it and take Maren out two or three times a day...if the weather permits, which it hasn't lately. Mapleton is perfect bicycle country and I take Maren to visit sheep and llamas, and feed the horses. I would love to report that she loves it too (and she did for a while) but now she fusses and fights that I try to strap her in. I hope it is just a phase.

Chris also introduced me to She & Him. This is a charming album that Maren and I rock out to in the car. She loves the song "Sing" and will actually chirp right along (Daaa Da Da Da...)

1 comment:

Newty said...

Love the bike. Congrats to "The Graduate" but what is up with the lord voldimortimer batman cape?