Sunday, January 11, 2015

Six!


I'm sad at the amount of time Maren and Kate are away from each other, which is evident in our photos.  I have so few pictures of both my girls together.  Maren is surviving, even though some days are filled with tears.  We moved into our new house in November.  My sister and her family live with us and are a huge help to our family.  Maren turned six this past fall.  She's almost half done with Kindergarten.  She even lost her first tooth.  She was excited when the tooth fairy brought her $1, but quickly realized she wanted that tooth back.  The following night, the tooth fairy found a note under Maren's pillow, "Give me my tooth back, please."  We are constantly amazed at Maren's sharp and witty personality.  She's growing up too quick!  Despite all the monumental changes she's endured this past year and a half, she continues to be a sweet and gentle big sister and a huge source of happiness in this home.






No comments: