Saturday, March 1, 2008

Penelope

Chris and I just saw Penelope tonight and want to recommend it to everyone. We knew very little about this film, but were pleasantly surprised. Penelope is a modern-day fairytale that is cheerful and funny, has a charming love story (always a bonus), and teaches a valuable moral. The movie was brilliantly cast. James McAvoy and Christina Ricci hit it right on the "snout" and have awesome chemistry. Ricci is pretty adorable, even with a Miss Piggy nose. (It's also clean...PG.) Go see it! OINK!

2 comments:

The Kroebers said...

Autumn, thanks for the recommendation. I don't get out to too many movies these days but maybe I can get it on Netflix in a few months. I also love blogging and discovered that Adrien started one. There is a link to it on my blog or Cassi's. Thought you may want to know.

carilarkins said...

I'd like to request that we be listed in the friends category as well as the family category on your dashboard. I think we might get more hits if people thought we were your friends. Still hoping that we also end up as roomies this summer--or next.