Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Flight of the Nielsons

On Saturday, our brother-in-law Colby (who is a flight instructor) invited us on a helicopter ride. We flew around Springville, Mapleton and Spanish Fork for about 25 minutes. It was pretty exciting (we especially liked hearing Colby talk to other aircrafts...very cool).

Leah, Colby and Chris pushing the chopper out of the hanger.


Chris and Colby. Colby is a really great pilot. The ride was very smooth and Autumn didn't get too sick (which she usually does).

Leah and Autumn, the happy backseat sisters!

6 comments:

Seth Ollerton said...

Nice! That is cool. Abbie and I actually did a chopper ride in Kauai and we both got way sick. I don't think I'll ever do that again but it was fun anyway.

Seth Ollerton said...

Nice! That is cool. Abbie and I actually did a chopper ride in Kauai and we both got way sick. I don't think I'll ever do that again but it was fun anyway.

carilarkins said...

Looks fun--dangerous, but fun. Did you see any Haupts while you were in the air? He was always good to tip his wings to us when he flew over.

Katie Smith - I Want to be a Super Teacher said...

Oh Dwight . . . a classic quote. We can't wait for new episodes.

And in response to your blog about Seth -- I wish I could say we didn't suspect that long ago.

larrasheppard said...

Autumn and Chris, I'm not sure you will remember me but we went to high school together. Today I closed a loan with Kyle Johnson and he told me your blog address, I thought I would check it out. You both look fantastic and it is good to hear you are doing well. Congratulations to Chris on get into the MBA program. My blog is private but if you would like to check it out just email me at larrasheppard@yahoo.com and I will allow your email address so that you can check it out. Larrasheppard.blogspot.com
See ya!

A.k.a.(Larra Johnson)

carilarkins said...

You guys are going to lose your loyal following if you don't update your blog soon.