Monday, October 27, 2008

Keep Calm and Carry On

I came across this poster online and thought, "I really need to remember this sage advice next time I'm feeling frazzled." Chris and I were just talking last night about all the huge changes that have happened/are happening this year (quit job, go back to graduate school, have new baby, sell condo, future plans to move for internship/job...) and he reminded me that it's probably normal for us to be feeling a little stress now and again. If I had known how crazy graduate school was going to be, I probably wouldn't have been so excited for Chris to go back. Thank goodness I didn't know better because I trust it will all pay off in the end. In the meantime, I'll just take one day at a time and be grateful for all the blessings I do have, especially my awesome husband who it bigger than all this and keeps me sane.

No comments: