Monday, April 13, 2009

Our pretty girl

Maren rolled over yesterday...an exciting moment for us (especially mom who has been helping M "practice"). It's hard to imagine this little baby getting any cuter, but she does. Maren is always ready with a huge smile for anyone willing to give her attention. She laughs for us every day and randomly squeals in delight. All the grandmas at the grocery store rush over to remind me that she has "such a pretty face." She's a total momma's baby, and loves for me to carry her around on my hip all day long...I now know why God gave women hips and watching Chris try this same maneuver is pretty hilarious! I really love having a little girl!

1 comment:

Seth Ollerton said...

Chris, remember in 8th grade when you used to carry me around on your hip? Good times.

-Seth