Sunday, February 28, 2010

Good riddance to February


So glad this month is almost over. The whole family has been taking turns getting sick. Last Sunday, Maren woke up with an awful wheezing which turned out to be croup. After a trip to the ER in the middle of the night, a doc's visit and several nights and days of fever, coughing, congestion and tears we think she is almost over the worst of it. Poor thing. We are so grateful she is feeling better. We've watched Toy Story, Monsters Inc., all our Baby Einsteins, and every Jack's Big Music Show, Yo Gabba Gabba, and Blue's Clues on On Demand. (We are currently working our way through Thomas.)


On a lighter note, a wanted to advertise my bro-in-law's new blog. I look forward to it every day.

3 comments:

Cassi said...

no fun! poor Maren and poor you. I am glad she is feeling better. Are you guys still going to VA? Have you figured out living situations....I guess it's probably kind of early still. I was thinking we should the Springville gang together for a play group one of these days.

Seth Ollerton said...

Cute pic even though the poor thing was sick. (Didn't mean to rhyme.)

Newty said...

Oooo, croup SUCKS!! Max get's it at least 3 times a year. It's miserable. Is Chris still rapidly putting one foot in front of the other? I haven't been back to In-n-out since I saw him there and he made me feel the guilty wrath.