Sunday, February 14, 2010

Little House

Happy Valentines Day! Today at church, I was out wandering the halls with Maren (as usual) when we happened upon an empty classroom containing this cardboard house. I have no idea how or why it was there, but Maren took full advantage. She spent a minute appraising the little fort as you can see from the middle picture, but her little domestic diva quickly surfaced and she settled right in. She almost forgot how much she hates church. (I have been taking photos of the primary children for a bulletin board, so I just happened to have my camera.)

3 comments:

Liz R. said...

Carson hates church too. Driving to church he is happy and singing. When we walk through the doors he yells, "I want go home!"

Seth Ollerton said...

Cute little Maren. Mia still asks about her. You know, each time I see a photo of Maren, I can't really see her cute face.

Autie said...

You can never see her face because she avoids looking at the camera. I snap about 30 pics and always get one weird "deer-in-the-headlights" look and the rest of her looking down. It frustrates me to no end.