Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Labor Day weekend














Good Labor Day weekend with the whole family happily at home.  Projects underway, including a picnic table and a new quilt.  Chris and I are always trying to squeeze in a little DIY here and there,  taking turns with the kids while one runs out for supplies.  Trying to figure out sewing myself a new shirt, but thinking it might be a flop.  Gonna try the Lark Tee pattern from Grainline Studio.  Hmmm...

Kate had another round of steroids.  The past few rounds have been some of the most miserable days of her life...really awful, icky stuff.  I was prepared for the worst, but it was actually bearable.  Maren has decided she likes school, thank goodness!  I was ready to go in after school last Tuesday and talk to her teacher.  She came out happy as can be, excited that she earned a starburst for bringing her homework back.  I said, "I'm glad you had a good day."  To which she replied, "Not a good day, an OK day."  Whatever.    

No comments: