Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Moving: Day 1

The day may have started off a little frantic, but much was accomplish. Maren was a trooper and waited patiently while mom, slowly but surely, got her act together. We knew a huge snow storm was on its way, so we hurried! Three loads were delivered and I feel like another has been taken from my shoulders. (By the way, hoodies are great for keeping little girl's hands warm and busy.)

After our busy day, we relaxed with a popcorn picnic while watching Babies. Such a happy movie...I laughed. A lot. The beginning showed many pregnant bellies and I asked Maren, "What's in that mommy's tummy?" She starred very intently at the TV and whispered, "Baby." After a while turned her interest from babies to baggies, which she put on her feet and called "flip flop." Soon the couch became the beach and she was instructing me to make sand castles and people (while I wore "flip flops" also).



1 comment:

Seth Ollerton said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.